IMPORTANT – Your favourite hoops
– If they’re not REALLY distinctive please label your hoops
– Hooping Mad will have some hoops you can borrow if you haven’t got your own with you plus the they’ll be a load of hoops to buy from the vendors
IMPORTANT – Water bottle – LABEL IT WITH YOUR NAME
– The hall warms up quick when you’re hooping but it’s worth bringing some layers for when it’s not so energetic
– For taking loads of pics and for workshop recaps
– Workshop recap videos are FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY and not for publication on youtube. Thanks!
– Make sure you CHARGE your camera and make SPACE for workshops.
Yoga mat (optional)
– For stretching/floorwork workshops, more comfortable than the hall floor! We don’t have access to the ones we usually borrow so it’d be great if you could bring your own along.
Extra food/snacks (optional)
– We’re pretty on it with the chocolate, tea, biscuits etc but if there’s something you can’t do without then bring it along
– For new hoops, Raffle tickets (epic prizes) or other vendor goodies!
– Nearest cash point is a short walk away. See the local information.
LED hoops (optional)
– For the evenings and the LED ball
– Remember your chargers! If you are coming from the US and have LED hoops with you it’s worth checking whether you need an extra voltage converter as well as the plug converter. You need this for the psi-hoops. Astral chargers are fine.
– There’s a prize for best costume on Saturday night so come dressed to impress 🙂
Business cards (optional)
– All about the networking!
– If you have your own ukulele please bring it for the uke workshop and for general paying and singsongs throughout the weekend 🙂
– Emma will have few extra. They will be available to purchase at the end of Swhoop at cost price!
Notebook and Pen (optional)
– Please label your notebook so if it gets lost we can get it back to you.
A Towel (optional)
– There’s a fair few high energy workshops at SWhoop 2017 and if you’re partaking in these you may be sweating a bit in some of the workshops. A towel is clearly useful to mop your brow and it’s nice to have the option of refresh even if it’s just in the sink (no showers on site).
– Plus everyone knows that a towel, is about the most useful thing an interstellar hitch hiker can have 😛
Blanket/Slippers/Other warm stuff/hot water bottle (optional)
– We have a load of chill out area stuff and it’s not as cold in October as in in the old Nov SWhoop years but sometimes it’s nice to have your own stuff to curl up in for a break/nap.